This gorgeous English Tudor style home is in the most family friendly community in Trussville. It is also one of the most unique and beautiful exteriors in the entire neighborhood with a balcony that is perfectly private. You'll have to schedule a showing in order to appreciate all it has to offer. The home also has an additional 242 sq ft in the finished 3rd car garage with it's own heating and cooling. Perfect for an office or a "man cave". The house is located near a cul-de-sac with sidewalks throughout this neighborhood are perfect for walking, running or biking. The owners added an outdoor kitchen and fire pit in Summer 2018 with the extended patio.
Single Family, 2 Story
3,762 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Double Oven,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Gas,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window,Energy Star Windows
- 1. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Ventless.
- Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Appliances,Energy Star Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum,French Doors,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Cleaning System,In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Fireplace,Grill,Porch,Sprinkler System,Storm Shelter-Private.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association