Move-in Ready! All the extras in this full brick home with beautiful hardwood floors and crown molding throughout. 4 bedrooms & 3 baths with master on the main level. Open floor plan features formal dining room with soaring ceilings and crown molding. Spacious den with gorgeous gas fireplace and marble decorative mantle. Eat-in kitchen has granite counter tops, tile backsplash, stainless appliances with gas stove, breakfast bar, and pantry. Master suite has vaulted ceiling and large walk-closet. Master bath has jetted tub, separate shower, and his and her vanity. Two additional spacious bedrooms and full bath on main level. Large laundry room with built-in cabinets. Upstairs has large bedroom with full bath. Walk-in attic space with plenty of room for storage. Screened porch overlooks large level backyard. Home located in cul-de-sac. New carpet 2018 in the bedrooms. Clay Chalkville Schools! Call today to schedule a showing!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
Public Water Service
2,500 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Insulated Door
- 1. Blower, Gas Starter, Marble, Den, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Den/family Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Porch, Screened Porch, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors