How would you like living in a brick home with a great front porch & tons of MAIN LEVEL LIVING, hardwood floors, generator ready, large amounts of walk-up ATTIC STORAGE all sitting on 5 acres in a private setting and only minutes away from interstate access & shopping. Well, you can have that house that has a 3-CAR GARAGE ON THE MAIN LEVEL, loads of square footage, a HUGE KITCHEN featuring an island, many cabinets, lots of counter space and plenty of room for your farm table. Also included is a large great room with a brick fireplace and behind the french doors is a sunroom that overlooks the backyard. The master suite is over-sized that leads to a HUGE master BA with the walk-in closet connecting to an office or even a nursery. Second BR on the main level with bath. Upstairs is a SUPER FANTASTIC multi-purpose room where the kids can entertain many friends or have a place to hang out. Two more BR's plus 2 more BA's upstairs AND ANOTHER DEN that could be used for the 5th bedroom.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
Public Water Service
4,973 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Office
- Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Double Shower, Jetted Tub, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Central Vacuum, Intercom System, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat.
- Double Pane, Storm Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Brick, Gas Starter, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Sound System, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage. Paved Road, Public Roads, Acreage, Irregular, Vacant.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors