This is a beautiful home nestled on wooded acreage that is very private and peaceful. Beautiful hardwoods in living areas, new hardwood in master bedroom and bedroom used as an office. There is fresh paint, and new faucets in bathrooms. The kitchen has beautiful granite countertops with wonderful backsplash, stainless appliances and a spacious eating area. The family room is nice size as is the dining room. There is a covered screened deck that gives even more entertaining area in the warmer months and has a large grilling deck too. The master is large with a trey ceiling and has a wonderful closet. The finished basement features a kitchen, den, bedroom and full bath for guests or teenagers. There is a nice covered and open patio just steps from the finished basement area. You will love the privacy that this home offers. Make your appointment to see this fantastic home today.
Single Family, Other
3,828 sq. ft
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 2nd Kitchen ,Bedroom ,Den/Family ,Full Bath
- Marble (FIREPL).
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Recess Lighting,Security System,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard. Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors