BEAUTIFUL and CONVENIENT to central Trussville- this one owner home is ready for a new family to LOVE it! Low maintenance BRICK and VINYL exterior with FENCED backyard. Main level features FRESHLY painted walls in today's favorite neutral, HARDWOOD floors, gas fireplace, SPACIOUS master suite with NEW carpet and GORGEOUS kitchen with island, lots of white cabinets, GRANITE countertops, GAS stove/oven, and eating space. Main level also offers DINING room and LARGE living room PLUS a half bath for guests. Upstairs are three bedrooms and two full bathrooms. BONUS room finished in daylight basement with NEW CARPET. Screened and open DECK off main level, with covered PATIO beneath. Great storage throughout home, plus two car basement garage. Located literally minutes to downtown Trussville, you can't beat this LOCATION and all this home has to offer! See this home quick- it does not disappoint!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,646 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Oven Gas, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane
- 1. Marble, Gas logs, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Deck, Covered
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors