Come discover the quaint community of Hunters Creek in Trussville, minutes from downtown Trussville and I-20. This is the great Riley plan, which is one of our larger homes sitting on a .60 acre lot!!! This is living at it's best in Trussville. The Riley is an open concept floor plan, craftsman style home with 4 bedrooms, 3 baths with an extra study, and rec. room. And, it is loaded with extra's. Main level features: Great room, separate dining room, eat-in kitchen, large kitchen island, laundry, master suite and 2 additional bedrooms. A finished basement includes bedroom, full bath, den, office, and large 3 car garage. Great landscaping with irrigation. GRANITE, trendy tile backsplash, hardwoods throughout main living area. Tucked away deep in the wooded lot with tons of privacy. Country living with trendy Trussville living minutes away.
Single Family, Split Entry
2,684 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Insulated Door,LED Lighting,Ridge Vent,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Lower Level,Off Street Parking.
- Sprinkler System
- Acreage,Corner Lot,Heavy Treed Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting System,Porch,Sprinkler System. Acreage,Corner Lot,Heavy Treed Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association