BEAUTIFUL home in Trussville's popular Carrington! This one owner property has been so well cared for and it shows like a DREAM! BRICK exterior with mature landscaping, and situated on a SPACIOUS LOT- you will love the backyard with no one behind you! Main level offers a great flow for ENTERTAINING with formal dining room, living room w/fireplace, large eat in kitchen with 2 pantries, working island, and GRACIOUS master suite! Upstairs are two bedrooms, one full bathroom and walk out attic for storage. The FINISHED basement offers a large den or "man cave" with full bathroom, plus two car garage and storage. Per seller~Architectural shingle roof~2013 and main level AC~2014. This home is ELEGANT yet COMFORTABLE and ready for a new family. Great storage throughout, and amazing cabinet storage in kitchen! You will FALL IN LOVE- catch it quick!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,821 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat.
- Double Pane
- 1. Marble, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Interior Lot, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors