This STORYBOOK home is perfectly nestled among mature trees and the sounds of nature. As you enter, you find a spacious living area that is embraced with gleaming wood floors, cathedral ceiling with wood beam, and a stone fireplace. Two levels of space, approximately 1700 +/- sq ft with three voluminous bedrooms and two full baths. The open concept kitchen, dining area is perfect for an entertaining space. The well-appointed kitchen provides plenty of space for multiple cooks. The full basement features a bonus room or bedroom. Four-season sunroom is perfect for relaxing with that morning coffee, with a patio door to open deck. Step into the fenced backyard with an above ground pool, storage building, and playhouse that includes power, window unit, and hardwood floors. The front porch is waiting for your rocking chairs so you can enjoy that SOUTHERN BREEZE! Make this your home today!
Single Family, Other
1,710 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher Built-In,Oven-Electric
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Starter,Masonry,Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Driveway Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Above Ground
- Pool Description
- Above Ground,Perimeter Fencing
- Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Porch Screened,Storage Building. Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association