BEAUTIFUL home in Trussville's popular Peppertree! Just minutes to Paine Elementary, and EASY access to interstate for commuters, this property is located in a CULDESAC and offers GORGEOUS mountain VIEWS off front porch! Well landscaped lot and SCREENED deck off the back offers a place of respite and EXCELLENT wildlife viewing opportunities. Some recent UPDATES include dark stained HARDWOODS in living, dining and foyer, GRANITE in kitchen w/stainless appliances and breakfast bar/island. Large MASTER SUITE offers GRANITE countertops in master bath, plus ensuite bedrooms upstairs with AMAZING closet space! NEW front door, NEW landscape lighting and NEW hot water heater. Great storage in walk out attic and unfinished basement. This MOVE IN READY home is clean as can be, and ready for new owners to LOVE IT!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,148 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Intercom System, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Oven Gas, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- 1. Marble, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered. Cul-De-Sac, Interior Lot, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors