Check out this GORGEOUS home that just also happens to be one of the best selling floor plans in STOCKTON! Sitting on a huge cul-de-sac lot, this home features an open floor plan with amazing kitchen, separate dining room, huge main level master, plus an additional bed and full bath on the main level. Upstairs are 2 more oversized bedrooms, another full bath, a spacious bonus area and large storage closet. But what you're really gonna love is the fabulous kitchen! Granite counters, stainless appliances, gas range, subway tile backsplash, family size island, tons of cabinetry, huge pantry, beautiful pendant lighting, and gorgeous wood beams make this a showstopper! Upgraded hardwood floors extend throughout the main level including the master, gorgeous reclaimed wood feature wall in downstairs bedroom, massive backyard with covered extended patio, NEW paint, BRAND NEW carpet, the list goes on and on! Desirable sidewalk community features 2 clubhouses, 2 pools, wiffleball field AND MORE!
Single Family, Other
3,065 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Island,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Gas,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Gas
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Logs,Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking.
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Porch,Sprinkler System. Cul-de-sac,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association