Beautiful, all BRICK garden home with lots of SPACE to spread out! Low maintenance exterior, with only one step to get inside. Main level features LARGE living room with gas fireplace/brick surround, LARGE master suite, dining room and kitchen w/tile floors and countertops, and an additional bedroom and bathroom. Upstairs is another bedroom, full bathroom and walk out attic space for great STORAGE. You will love the SUNROOM off the back! Water heater replaced in 2017. Kitchen features all electric appliances, pantry and breakfast bar. The master suite is BIG, and you will LOVE the double walk in shower and closet. No homes behind you so enjoy the PRIVACY of a QUIET backyard. Seller used the top portion of backyard for a garden. This is a well cared for property, and needs a new owner. Well maintained neighborhood and convenient to so much- don't miss this one!
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,231 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sun Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Double Pane, Storm Door
- 1. Brick, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Tile Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Patio, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors