This lovely 2005 home has been well maintained and has gorgeous amenities such as hardwoods and granite! It's a private setting with a large lot, over an acre! The pool is right off the back, perfect for entertaining and enjoying your pool time. It has a perimeter fence for safety around the pool and you can easily see the pool area from inside the home for added peace of mind. The drive from Clanton to this lovely 3 bedroom 2 bath beauty is very scenic! All the reasons why people enjoy living in Clanton........close enough to get where you want to go and far enough out to enjoy your privacey. Only 3 miles off the interstate exit! Perfect for any family to move in and enjoy! Big two car garage. He has an F150 in it and still has plenty of room for his golf cart! Well maintained landscaping, and a wonderful level front yard! This is the original owner and this home has a true pride of ownership, inside and out!
Single Family, Other
1,750 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Self-Cleaning,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Crawl Space
- Tile (FIREPL).
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,French Doors,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Brick, Vinyl
- Pool Description
- Cleaning System,In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Storage Building,Porch. Acreage.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors