Beautiful and spacious, ALL BRICK garden home in Trussville's convenient Maplewood. This one owner home has been WELL CARED FOR! Carriage entry garage, NO STEPS in this home, and SCREENED PORCH off the back with no homes behind you. Two bedrooms and two bathrooms, living room w/fireplace and TREY ceiling, dining room, kitchen w/ all electric appliances and laundry room. MASTER bedroom is HUGE and master BATHROOM has garden tub and separate shower. Per owner- ROOF, HVAC and hot water heater, replaced within past 5 years. Carpets have just been cleaned so you can move right in! This LOW MAINTENANCE home is in walking distance to Trussville ball parks, has great closet spaces and is wired for security system. If you are looking to downsize, but not ready to part with your large furniture- this home offers the SPACE you need! Don't miss out!
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,623 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
CAHABA - TRUSSVILLE
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Double Pane
- 1. Marble, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Screened Porch, Covered, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Interior Lot, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors