BEAUTIFUL and well maintained, one owner home in Trussville's LAUREL RIDGE. From front to back, top to bottom, THIS ONE SHINES! Main level living, with SPLIT bedroom plan, offers so much for today's buyer. Welcoming foyer, dining room and kitchen all have HARDWOOD floors. Large living room with TREY ceiling and crown molding. SPACIOUS master suite, plus two more bedrooms and a full bathroom. Finished basement is AWESOME! Large DEN with beverage center/mini kitchen, FULL BATHROOM and 4th bedroom. Two car basement garage with storage space. SCREENED and OPEN DECKS off main level, and covered PATIO down below looking out over PRIVATE and SCENIC backyard. Tucked away from the hustle and bustle, but only MINUTES to everything in the HEART of Trussville. This home is located on a LOW TRAFFIC street near the end of the CULDESAC- perfect set up for bike riding and outdoor adventures. There is nothing like this on the market currently and shows like a DREAM!
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,725 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Oven Gas, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane
- 1. Marble, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Deck, Porch, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors