Spectacular, custom-built 2 story home, with 3-bedrooms, 1 -office/bedroom, and 2.5 bathrooms, situated on 12.3 +/- acres and boast 4500 sq. ft. of living space. Walk in the front door and you will be wowed by the grand foyer with rich hardwood floors, crown molding and a beautiful staircase. Entertaining is easy, with a central family room and the formal dining room located right off the foyer. The heart of your gatherings, though, will be in the combination kitchen and adjoining breakfast room. This kitchen also finds stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry, designer oven hood, tile backsplash, granite countertops that are carried through the kitchen including a large center island which finds a convenient breakfast bar. Relax outside on the rear patio and enjoy the convenience of the pool, with views of the yard backing to mature trees. For privacy with luxury, you won't find a more beautiful and relaxing setting for a home located away from a busy metropolitan area.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
4,544 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Slate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- 1. Tile, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Pool Description
- Above ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Acreage, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors