Are you looking to live in Trussville, but don't want to be right in the middle of all the hustle & bustle? Then this house is for YOU!! Split bedroom design with plenty of room for expansion in the basement. Den features gas fireplace & hardwood laminate flooring & open to the formal dining room. Eat-in kitchen has pantry & all appliances to remain PLUS Refrigerator. Spacious master bedroom has hardwood laminate flooring & tray ceiling. Master bathroom has his & her vanity, jetted tub, separate shower, & huge walk-in closet. Easy access to laundry room through master closet or kitchen. Two additional bedrooms & full bath on main level. Plenty of room in the basement ready for completion & bathroom plumbed. 2 car garage with workbench to remain. Great corner lot with tons of parking in driveway. Open deck great for grilling on those summer nights. Fenced back yard & property line goes beyond fence. Zoned for Trussville Schools. Call today to see this gorgeous home!
Single Family, 1 Story, Split Foyer
Public Water Service
1,667 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Daylight
- Double Pane, Storm Door
- 1. Tile, Ventless, Den, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Den/family Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors