Great weekend getaway or live full time at the lake. Home features lake views from each floor, double french doors on levels 1 & 2, double decks, pergola with swing to watch boats and canoes going by. House is in the slough for calm water activities, but also close to the main channel and Layport and Waxahatchee marinas. Full unfinished basement for all your water toys. Area is plumbed for 3rd bathroom so could be finished out if you want more livable space.
Single Family, Other
1,008 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Oven-Electric,Plumbed for Gas in Kit,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Propane. Heat Pump.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Starter,Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- Parking (MLVL),Uncovered Parking.
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Cul-de-sac,Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock Private,Storage Building. Cul-de-sac,Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association