This extremely well-maintained home is located in the highly sought after, Hidden Trace neighborhood. The open floor plan encompasses 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, & a loft. The natural light is abundant & streams into the interior thru dozens of windows. The family room is warmed by a gas fireplace with a handsome mantel, soaring ceilings, new blinds, & gorgeous crown molding. The kitchen showcases beautiful cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, under-counter lighting, stone backsplash, fireplace, water proof flooring, & breakfast room. The private master bedroom features a spacious master bath with a jetted-garden tub, separate shower, double vanity, linen closet, & a walk in closet. The home's vast floor plan continues upstairs with 3 additional bedrooms, loft, & full bath. Outdoor living space is amazingly private with a custom 6 ft cedar fence, screened porch, new patio w/pergola, & a retaining wall with new sod. This home is truly amazing & ready to move in!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,225 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Loft, Breakfast Room, Living/Dining Combo
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Dual
- Heat Pump.
- 1. Kitchen, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Screened Porch, Covered, Deck
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Extra Storage. Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors