St Clair County... This 4 bedroom, 3 full bath, 1 half bath home sits on 7 gorgeous acres of land. Several beautifully landscaped acres are cleared, but several have been left natural and heavily treed. This home just underwent a remodel with numerous upgrades. New countertops (granite and quartz!!) in kitchen and all baths but one. Kitchen also with new SS sink, new gas cooktop, new flooring, new backsplash. Most of home with new flooring, new interior doors, fans, light fixtures. This home has two living/family areas...one on main level and one on the 2nd level near kitchen/dining areas. Kitchen has HUGE breakfast area as well as dining area. Main level has a bonus room that can be used for many purposes....rec room, play room, etc...20.7 x 20.7 feet! New decking out back as well as new front porch railing. If you have been looking for acreage and a home great for large families and get togethers then Welcome Home!! Make your appt to tour ... this one will go fast!!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
2,774 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Oven-Electric,Plumbed for Gas in Kit,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Space Heater, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Stone (FIREPL),Gas Logs.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,LED Lighting,Programmable Thermostat,Ridge Vent,SEER 15+,Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Multiple Staircases,Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking,RV Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn,Lighting System,Porch.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors