Tudor English style SWEETHEART is ready for you! This 3-bedroom, 2 bath home has been loved for many years and is ready to be passed onto its new owners. Spacious living room features vaulted ceilings with exposed beams, fireplace and fresh interior paint. Kitchen is equipped with an array of appliances, granite countertops, custom cabinets, and a breakfast room. Step downstairs and find a bonus room with plenty of storage. Four-season sunroom perfect for relaxing with that morning coffee, with patio door to open deck. Join the party in the fenced backyard nestled among landscaped flower gardens. This home represents an extraordinary value for the size, features, and location!
Single Family, Other
1,610 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Pantry
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Starter,Masonry.
- Ceiling Fans
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking.
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Lighting System. Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association