REDUCED PRICE! Approx 9.9 acres comes with a newly renovated 3+2 brick home newly renovated, 3+2 mobile home and barn all MOVE IN READY! Renovations include the following: New paint inside and on exterior hardie plank, new decking, septic cleaned and inspected, excavated and resurfaced driveway and parking spaces, large eat in kitchen with new kitchen appliances, large pantry, farm sink and faucets, lighting throughout, windows replaced, newly renovated bathrooms, electrical and plumbing to code, R-38 insulation in attic and much more. There is a 2nd home (MH) on the property (could be moved) in good condition w/new A/C, 2 storage bldgs, a large barn (new siding) with a 50'x50' indoor riding area w/stalls & hay storage, 2 tack rooms, wash room, round pen, large outside arena with large open pasture on nice level ground. This is a trainer or equestrians perfect farm with all the conveniences needed and just enough land. Within minutes of I-59 or Hwy 231 across from Jodie's Tack Shop!
Single Family, Farm, Other
1,800 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Refrigerator,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Window Unit(s)
- Propane. Space Heater, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway Parking,Uncovered Parking.
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Acreage,Horses Permitted,Pasture,Some Trees
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn,Storage Building,Porch. Acreage,Horses Permitted,Pasture,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors