SURROUNDED BY NATURE, this custom-built home sits on 3 ACRES ON A PRIVATE LAKE & was meticulously designed with high attention to detail & quality materials throughout. The main living area features a completely open concept layout, conducive to today’s lifestyle. Stunning kitchen with custom cabinets/pantry that include pull out shelving opens to the living & dining area, anchored by a brick fireplace. The main living area opens to a spacious deck overlooking the lake. This home has 2,386 +/- sq ft with 3 very large bedrooms that include enormous closets, 2 full baths, an office/bonus room, & a huge laundry room. Step downstairs into the basement that has abundant space for storage, workshop, & garage parking up to 4 cars. Also, basement is studded for an additional bedroom & den. Backyard has a steep hillside that would require stairs to be built down to the lake to have waterfront access. Lot is heavily wooded but could be cleared to reveal the lake located behind home.
Single Family, Other
2,386 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Refrigerator,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Starter.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking.
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- None. Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors