LAKE front home within minutes to interstate and schools! Situated on a culdesac lot, you won't find a PRETTIER setting and private too. Main level living offers dining room, kitchen, laundry room, LARGE living room with FIREPLACE and HARDWOODS, plus three bedrooms and two full bathrooms. Finished basement offers large BONUS room, bedroom, full bathroom, utility room and 2 car garage. The garage has room for a workshop area as well. The kitchen features an eating space framed by a bay window. ENJOY THE VIEW of Lake Vista, from newly built screened DECK ~2018. Per seller, carpet in bedrooms replaced about 4 years ago. Large lot with gentle slope and 120 +/- waterfront footage. BEAUTIFUL! This home offers great space for a growing family, and ENTERTAINING! Take advantage of this RARE opportunity to enjoy city living, on a LAKE lot.
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,472 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Daylight
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Brick, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Deck, Covered
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Deck-Covered. Cul-De-Sac, Interior Lot, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors