Attractive 3BR 2BA home in the White Plains School District with curb appeal! You will love the hardwoods in the main living areas and the modern soft gray color scheme that runs throughout the majority of this home. This split bedroom floor plan features Formal Dining Room; Family Room with vaulted ceiling and gorgeous fireplace; and Kitchen with pantry & breakfast nook with bay window. Fantastic Master Suite with dual vanity, separate shower w/sleek glass door, jetted tub & great walk-in closet with window for natural light. HUGE DECK overlooks the nice, big backyard. NEW roof. NEW carpet. Security system. Good size garage. Awesome laundry room. Convenient location in the Dearmanville community, just minutes from I-20, as well as Oxford and Anniston city centers. A MUST SEE. Call today for more information and your personal tour!
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,414 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Ventless, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors