You won't want to miss this one!! Located on 2 (+/-) acres, this quiet and very private lot is surrounded by trees and all that nature has to offer. This home has a main level with 3 Beds and 2 1/2 Baths, & a large great room with a marble fireplace. The new kitchen has granite and stainless steel appliances and the Dining room will stun you with the floor to ceiling windows with tons of natural light! And just WAIT until you see the Huge pantry and laundry/utility room. The hardwood floors have recently been sanded and refinished. And a brand new roof has just been put on! Upstairs is just waiting for someone to come in and make it their own. It is also plumbed for a full bath and has TONS of potential!!! The basement area is big enough to hold several cars and even a boat. It is also plumbed for a bath and could be finished off into a perfect game room, man cave, guest area, etc.... Come take a look, you won't regret it!
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,824 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Daylight
- Double Pane, Storm Door, Storm Window
- 1. Insert, Marble, Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, French Doors, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Boat Parking, Driveway, Lower Level Parking, Off Street.
- Deck, Porch, Screened Porch, Patio
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage. Subdivision, Acreage, Irregular.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors