Enjoy this spacious custom built home of 4,266 sq ft living space while entertaining guests or relaxing with peaceful mountain views in an ideal location. Only 30 minutes from downtown Birmingham, 15 minutes from Leeds, Moody and Pell City. Main level offers 2 car garage, hardwoods throughout the living areas, large eat-in kitchen, formal dining area, and open family room. The master suite is elegant and offers an amazing master bath that anyone would love. Downstairs you will find a custom retreat with a bar, second master suite, 1 full bath, 1 half bath, large recreation / theater area, office, workshop, covered patio and 1 car garage. As if all this room isn't enough, the upper level of the home offers a large unfinished 400 square foot bonus area above the main level garage to custom finish as another master suite or another large living area. With over 3 acres, this home is very private and offers room to roam. No restrictions on this property. Pell City School District
Single Family, Other
3 Full/2 Half
4,266 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Ice Maker Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Home Theater,Recess Lighting,Wet Bar,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Corner Lot,Cul-de-sac,Some Trees
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch. Corner Lot,Cul-de-sac,Some Trees.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors